Temporary design and marketing assistant (part-time)
The Write Place is seeking a creative and curious individual to join our team in a graphic design and/or marketing role. Job responsibilities could include completing book and catalog layouts, writing blog articles, creating social content, and more.
Our team wears many hats: We create print and digital marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes, publish books, write content for corporate clients, and design websites. This means your duties can be tailored to your skills, and we’re happy to train you to tackle new tasks if you have the desire and drive to succeed.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Office 365 and Microsoft Word
- Writing, marketing, digital design, or art coursework
- Yearbook and newspaper club participation
- This is an on-site, three-month position with the potential to extend based on performance and need.
- Hourly pay rate is based on experience and capability.
- Preferred start date is late August/early September.
- Flexible schedule within normal office hours.
Interested in applying? Email resume and writing and/or portfolio samples to email@example.com.