Our starter book marketing package can help position you for success with a marketing plan, blog, social media site, and print materials.
The starter book marketing package includes:
- Sales copy – One of our publishing professionals will work with you to identify the book’s target audience and your marketing goals. The Write Place will then prepare sales copy including: short and long bios, book description for web, email pitch to media, bloggers, friends, and family. Note: this includes the writing of one template email pitch modified for three audiences (media, bloggers, friends/family), not the gathering of contact information or sending email.
- Plan of attack – We’ll create a marketing action plan, including a tracking spreadsheet with tactics, costs, priorities, and target completion dates.
- Blog – An active blog is one of the most effective ways an author can generate buzz about his or her book, develop an audience, and keep them loyal. The Write Place will create your blog and brainstorm five ideas for posts (does not include writing of blog posts). Includes WordPress template and customization, content upload for 3-4 basic pages, and Paypal setup and connection.
- Social media – You’ll choose the platform you are most comfortable with: Facebook or Twitter. The Write Place will set up the page and draft 5 Facebook posts/10 tweets.
- Print materials – Print materials to hand out at books signings and speaking events (not to mention everywhere else) give you a professional appearance and remind people to buy your book once you aren’t in sight. The Write Place will design your choice of the following: bookmark or postcard, one-sided, printing of 100. Note: For double-sided postcards mailed out to a mailing list provided by you, add $210.
- Optional – Add a poster design for $233. Advertise your book signings and events around town. Includes printing of 5 12×18” posters
Total cost: $926
Call 641.628.8398 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.