The 23 million small businesses in America account for 54 percent of all U.S. sales, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration. While big business has downsized since 1990, small businesses have added 8 million new jobs. Way to go, fellow small businesses!
To celebrate the big impact small businesses are making and in recognition of National Small Business Week, the Write Place is offering a Boost Your Brand promotion through July 31. The offer includes a 10 percent discount on logo design and brochure creation as well as business writing at a reduced hourly rate.
“Small business owners are pros at doing a lot with a little, and sometimes marketing projects fall to the bottom of the list,” said Write Place Manager Alexis Thomas. “Especially when businesses are starting up, the nuts and bolts of hiring staff, securing financing, and determining a product mix can make it hard to sit down and write copy for a brochure or plan a website. That’s where we come in.”
Thomas stressed that starting your business with a solid brand in place will reap benefits down the road when loyal customers connect with the identity you’ve built. “And established businesses evolve and need to refresh their brands; in fact, we just went through that process ourselves,” she added.
To take advantage of the Write Place’s Boost Your Brand deals, contact Alexis at 319.242.8074 or email@example.com.
Boost Your Brand details—choose from any or all of the following:
- Logo design – Brand color/font consultation and tagline writing included. Choose from 3-4 concepts (up to 3 rounds of changes to 1 chosen concept). Final files provided in several formats to suit any need—online or in print.
- Boost Your Brand price: $299
- Brochure creation – Writing for bi-fold or tri-fold brochure (up to 800 words). Brochure design based on brand consultation and logo design. Two stock images included (client is also welcome to provide digital photos).
- Boost Your Brand price: $519 Printing costs not included
- Business writing – Qualifying projects include: identity statements (mission, vision, and values), business plans, website text, product descriptions, newsletter articles, press releases, and more.
- Boost Your Brand rate: $48/hour Limit two business writing projects at discounted rate per client